Standard Terms and Conditions
Sales to agency and government end-users
1. Rampart actively markets and sells directly to all levels of government across Canada. Rampart responds directly to formal requests for quotes and tenders. Should a dealer have a specific opportunity with an agency, please discuss it with your sales manager.
Credit Line and Terms of Payment
1. The information given in the Rampart Dealer Application and Agreement is warranted to be true, complete, and correct, and given for
the purpose of obtaining credit.
2. Customer will abide by the conditions as to the date of payment and pay interest on overdue accounts as recorded on Rampart International invoices and acknowledges that Rampart International reserves the right to change such conditions.
3. Prices are subject to change without notice. Orders will be invoiced at prices prevailing at the time of order.
4. If the customer fails to abide by the conditions of the invoices or this credit agreement, or if Rampart International, in its absolute discretion, considers that the customer will be unable to pay amounts due and owing, Rampart International has the right to revise or revoke these credit arrangements. Rampart International will give the Customer reasonable prior notice of the exercise of this right and thereafter.
5. The customer hereby authorizes Rampart International to obtain credit reports in connection with this application for credit.
6. In the event that it becomes necessary for Rampart International to refer the account to a collection agency and/or attorney, all reasonable collection and legal fees are to be paid by this debtor. The customer agrees that the Courts of the Province of Ontario will have jurisdiction to hear and determine any actions by Rampart International Corp. for recovery of amounts owing.